29 November 2010

40 days for Life, London - Lent 2011 invitation

 

I put together this video above, firstly as a thank-you to Robert and the rest of the 40 days for life team, so that they could use it as a visual example of what the prayer vigil during Lent in 2011 will be like.  It's up on youtube if you wish to share it and invite even more people along in Lent :) Secondly, I made it so that other young Catholics can see what we as Catholic Londoners can do for those unborn babies about to be killed everyday. One of my previous posts (click here) explains much more about what abortion is, and why it is so wrong.

I do have more videos of other prayer vigils coming up soon, and I'll be working on those probably over the Christmas period. I don't have proper video editing software - and that is the difficulty. But hopefully, you get this video, and that it's watchable enough. *chuckles* maybe I should appeal for financial help in purchasing some proper software!

No comments: