06 September 2010

Papal visit related media coverage

If you're anything like me, you're all over the place, and end up missing out on programmes that mention the papal visit.

I would first of all lead all people to Heart gives unto Heart Radio: http://heartgivesuntoheart.co.uk/, which is a key place to listen out for Papal Visit news programmes.

Next, is a list I've drawn up of various programmes that may be of interest to people following the papal visit in the UK.


Some of the programmes on this list will be positive... others negative. Some neutral. I'll leave that up to you to discover. These are items I have picked up from various media avenues, and is not an official list provided by any Catholic body.

Are there any programmes you are aware of that aren't on my list? Even if they aren't being broadcast in the UK? I would love to know about it since I'm following quite keenly, and I'd love to watch/listen!

Please note, that I will be updating/editing this post over the next two weeks. If you need a (better and bigger) copy of the schedule, I would be happy to email it to you. :)

No comments: